Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Eve...a month later

We were at my parents house for Christmas this year. My mom has the hookup with Santa and is able to get him to take a few minutes out of his busy night to come visit and see how good the kids have been.

Here are some of the kids looking out the window anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival.

"If I don't look at him and pretend he is not there, will he still give me presents?"


"Man, Santa sure asks hard questions...Have I been good...let me think?"

"See Santa, I am a good girl, I have my fingernails painted."

Can Santa be put on the Naughty List?



The kids also re-enacted the Nativity. Here are a few shots.



The flying Angel refused to put down her new toy and had to be coaxed to say her lines.



Such adorable wisemen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment