Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jelly Belly Factory


Over Christmas break we went to the Jelly Belly Factory. (Yes, I realize that was a few months ago, but hey, the jelly bean holiday is almost here!) Everyone and their mother decided to go the same time we did, so we waited more than an hour and a half for our tour and came away smelling like Buttered Popcorn and Licorice Flavored jelly beans (not a good combination!) The kids really enjoyed it and were actually well behaved. The best part was getting treats at the end (none of them wanted jelly beans)!





2 comments:

  1. I would love the tour the Jelly Belly factory.

    I have to say I am so impressed with Garrett's cake. It is darling. As the mother of (soon to be) three boys. I am DREADING scouts. You know I'm going to be a Den mother sometime in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun activity to do as a family! They look like they are having so much fun and what kid dosent want to be surrounded in sweets!

    ReplyDelete