Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kid Quotes

Here are some funny conversations with the boys this week:

Garrett: Do I have to go to school, it is like they are kidnapping me.
Mom: Why is it like they are kidnapping you?
Garrett: You have to stay for sooo long and you have to work really hard!
Mom: Really, that hard huh? (trying not to laugh)
Garrett: I'm telling the truth Mom, its really like they are kidnapping me.


Collin: Mom, can I wear my black shoes today.
Mom: I don't care.
Collin: I know what that means.
Mom: What does it mean?
Collin: It means yes. Mom, when I ask you something, you should just say "Yes, Collin"
Anyone who doesn't know Collin that well, it was said in the attitude of "I say jump and you say how high."

5 comments:

  1. I love that he is being kidnapped. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny. kids say the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so funny!!! Oh and yes it is the Great Clips on 11400 and state :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I read Collin's comment, and totally thought that mom and dad would appreciate it. Dad is always saying that he is glad you have Collin to let you know what it was like for them to raise you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are way too smart for their own good. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete