skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halloween
Missie, I saw this on your blog and thought it looked fun so I gave it a try. It is dinner in a pumpkin. Garrett came in the kitchen as I was cutting open the pumpkin and with a look of horror on his face, exclaimed, "What are you doing to my pumpkin?" (We let them each pick out large pumpkins to carve and smaller ones that I was going to let them paint--but that just didn't happen. The smaller one Garrett picked was the perfect size for dinner.) I told him what I was doing. He then shouted, "What?! You are turning my pumpkin into food!" I told him that pumpkin is a food, a vegetable in fact, that we turn into a decoration. He was not impressed.
Little Lexie as Snow White ready to go get some candy! She loved the idea of carrying around a bucket and people putting candy in it. When she got home, she sat down and pulled out her candy one at a time to show me each piece. She was thrilled!
Garrett as a Clone Trooper--not a Storm Trooper. I did not buy him the clone gun as part of the costume so he insisted on taking a rifle we already had as his gun.
Collin was Indiana Jones. Does that hat and whip count for costume accessories? No we have to have a gun and bag for his "book". As I was getting him dressed, he told me that the shirt was wrong, "Indy has white buttons!" Well, Indiana Jones was not a 4 year old either so work with me here.
My little cuties! (I know Lexie is a little out of focus, but you try to get her to sit still for the time it takes for my camera to actually take a picture.)
Nice work on dinner in a pumpkin! And the kids look very cute/cool.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. I love the food in the pumpkin. So fun.
ReplyDeleteThe kids look so cute! I like the last picture, Garrett looks so "cool" the way he is sitting.
ReplyDelete