Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crazy kids and a gingerbread house

Here is the start, tongue wagging excitement! They both just stuck out their tongues when I said "look at mommy." Should I be concerned about that? I have no idea what Collin is doing.
Yes, the candy for decorating the gingerbread house is not enough, we must have cake, too. Really, the kids to need something to do while mom and dad do all the work.
The finished product. This is the only angle you can look at the house, because I was tired of it and quit without doing the sides or back of the house. A little bit of advice, do not follow the instructions. It would have been much easier if I had decorated the individual pieces (let the frosting stiffen a little during bath time) and then assembled the house and put up the trees. The angles were harder to work with and those darn trees kept getting in the way!
Aren't they just so sweet? You could just eat them up!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, weren't you going to have Rebekah and me do that with them during the Thanksgiving break? Looks like mom and dad did a good job on it, and the kids look very clean throughout ;) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are priceless and the house is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete