Last night we returned from a little vacation to Southern California and it is Dang COLD here! After spending time at "home" for David and I, we started to think that owning a home and David actually being able to come home from work is highly overrated. I mean really, the 5 of us can live in a two bedroom apartment, right? And friends for the kids are so not necessary when you can play outside all year and head over to the beach or Disneyland because you have nothing better to do.
Garrett got nipped by a duck so he decided they did not need feeding and grabbed his lazer tag gun and started shooting them. Then he started collecting feathers.
Collin sat posed perfectly like this just watching the ducks so I couldn't resist.
Lexie with Granpda Womeldorf
The kids in front of the Pointe Loma Lighthouse in San Diego.
Daddy and the boys with downtown and the San Diego shoreline in the background.
The kids wistfully watching the waves and wishing mom had brought bathing suits because it is in the 70's.
Ahh, the generic Disneyland pose in front of Mickey in flowers.
Its a Small World lit up with Christmas lights.
I think the Winnie the Pooh ride was the favorite this year. I'm not sure how many time Collin and Lexie went on it.
Daddy's little sweetheart.
Sleeping Beauty's castle lit up. If you have never been to Disneyland during the holidays, I recommend it. It is definitely crowded but to see all the rides and the park decorated for Christmas is just fabulous.


I know what you mean! I often re-evaluate our decision to go to the U instead of UCSD...I wonder what the temperature in San Diego is... Oh well, it looks like you had a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good time, as to why you live in Utah, I really can't help you with that one. You may have to really think about it.
ReplyDeleteDuh, you live in Utah so I am not bored! ;) How silly to think that you could just leave. Ron's job is pretty well rooted in Salt Lake, and what else am I supposed to do in this miserably cold place?
ReplyDeletei think we all feel like that in the middle of the winter! looks like you had a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so it's no SD but you have our fun group of friends to keep you busy during the cold months right?
ReplyDelete