Okay, so I just love the squinty, trying too hard kid smile. I think it is hilarious! If you ask Lexie, "Where's your pretty smile?" This is what she gives you. Of course, it is only cute in a snapshot. A smile like this in a family portrait--not so cute. (But once again, hilarious if it is not your child/family portrait.) As you can see, she is very into her accessories lately, too. She does not consider herself dressed until she has at least a necklace on. She will generally add a bracelet or head band as well.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Smile Pretty
Okay, so I just love the squinty, trying too hard kid smile. I think it is hilarious! If you ask Lexie, "Where's your pretty smile?" This is what she gives you. Of course, it is only cute in a snapshot. A smile like this in a family portrait--not so cute. (But once again, hilarious if it is not your child/family portrait.) As you can see, she is very into her accessories lately, too. She does not consider herself dressed until she has at least a necklace on. She will generally add a bracelet or head band as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They learn to accessorize early, don't they?
ReplyDeletetoo funny. camree does the exact same thing and every time she does it makes me laugh!
ReplyDeleteThat explains the necklaces all the time. Damon does the same thing except his is "Cheese!"
ReplyDelete