

If you live in the Salt Lake area and need to have some pictures taken, check out my friend Angie. She runs Smitten Photography and takes adorable pictures. Here are a few from Lexie's photo shoot from a couple months ago. My last attempt to get pictures taken at JC Penny was a nightmare. Lexie cried the whole time and I left the studio in desperate need of chocolate. With Angie, she was so comfortable and was still saying cheese, smiling, and wanting Angie to take more pictures after she was done. I absolutely recommend her. She also does video montages! Check out her website. http://smitten-photography.com





These picutes are pricesless. Lexie is so adorable--I love the litte piggie tails. I hear you on bad picture experiences--I always love it when my kids are old enough to bribe. I can't believe your story about losing your ring at the park--how scary--what a blessing to have found it.
ReplyDelete