
Collin turned 5 today! Here is the birthday boy in his birthday suit. (I always go check on the kids before I go to bed. I went into the boys' room one night a month or so ago and this is what I found. So I had to take a picture for future blackmailing purposes.)

We just had a simple little get together with family for cake and ice cream. Collin is into Transformers right now and had asked for a Transformer cake. When he saw the cake he said, "Mom, I wanted the whole thing, not just his head!" Moms can't win, that is for sure.

Both Lexie and Garrett were as excited to open Collin's presents as Collin was. While he was opening one end of a present, they were helping him on the other end. Here Garrett is drooling over the fact that the catapult actually shoots the rocks.

He was very excited to have Pop Rocks. He has been talking about them ever since Daddy took the kids on a trip to 7-11 after a father/kid camp out.

Blowing out the candles!


Nice cake, even if it is only a head - very impressive! I love giving my children pop rocks - hilarious to watch. Happy birthday Collin!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Collin!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I can't believe he's 5 already!!! And that I totally forgot, shame on me!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny of him in his "birthday suit." I am totally laughing because in the Ensign it just had some tips on what to be cautious about posting that might be not so funny in 30 years. For sure I have those picts and they are the BEST!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me, that pix will not reach it's full potential for at least a dozen years when it can be used as black mail?! Then in 30 years when he has his own little stripper, I can pass it along to his wife so that she knows where that behavior comes from!
ReplyDeleteHe was so cute getting sung to in primary today. I could just squeeze him. The birthday suit pic is pretty priceless. And the transformer cake is amazing. But of course, nothing is ever good enough!
ReplyDeleteLexie is the cutest thing ever in her ballet outfit.
ReplyDelete