
Don't you see the resemblance?

I have been doing fun girly things lately for Lexie, too. My sister Hillary and I spent an afternoon making hair bows and such one day.

About a year ago, I went to the Conference Sale at Deseret Book with my Mom and I saw this cute pattern for a skirt. I bought it and found some cute corduroy to make it out of. Then, I cleaned up and organized my house after my family left and promptly forgot about the skirt. I found it the other day and decided I had better make it before Lexie outgrew the pattern (good thing it went from 12 months to 3 years)! Here is the result. She put it on and started dancing and twirling--my little girly-girl.


I'm impressed, I would need some definate brushing up on my sewing skills before attempting a project like that. I love Collin's hair what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI love it all- Piggy, your darling hair bows, and the skirt. Very impressive. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I first read your blog title, I thought you had a big announcement to make! Nice work on the skirt - love it.
ReplyDeleteGrass head brothers are the best! cute hair bows.
ReplyDeleteGood job on the bows, you did a ton! I still want to do the tutus with you sometime. I just have to wrap up a couple projects before I start a new one.
ReplyDelete