
They learned the alphabet in sign language and performed that for us. (I was pretty far back in the gym so it is not a very clear picture.) They also sang a song in Spanish. They had been learning a few Spanish words throughout the year. Collin just figured anything that wasn't English was Spanish. So he would say, "Look I can say it in Spanish." Then he would proceed to spell something in sign language.
Here is Collin shaking hands with the principal about to receive his diploma.
Check out that diploma! Aren't the little graduation caps adorable. Collin insisted on wearing his to playgroup after school.
Lexie congratulating her brother on his achievement.
Collin and his teacher Miss Trisha.


That's one fancy preschool! Congrats Collin!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I still can't believe this year is over. That was definately a big deal graduation all put together. COngrats!
ReplyDeleteTotally cute!! Can he sign his name? Haha, my favorite picture is Lexie and Collin, too too cute!
ReplyDelete