
Don't you just love how the kid on the other team is rushing for the ball! Usually the kids all make a mad dash for the ball no matter what their position is or how far away from the ball they are.

Garrett did really well with coach pitch and was able to get some really good hits.

My little Collin running the bases, the helmets were so huge that I am not sure how he was able to hold his head up and run.

Collin was able to get some good, hard hits off the tee. He would hit the ball and watch it for a bit before he would run, which was not much faster than walking.


Awww those are the good days... when playing is still fun! :) That is a really good action shot of Collin running there. Both feet off the ground even! I can't believe Garrett is already at the coach pitch age, but when I think about it he is.. weird! Hope they have fun!
ReplyDelete